+Make an appointment
Makean appointment by calling the Radiologie PB clinic of your choice:
- The Longueuil clinic located on Chambly Road: (450) 646-3520
- Radiologie Montérégie: 450-674-0909
+Duration of the exam
- 5 to 15 minutes for the exam
- You should allow 30 to 60 minutes for the entire duration of your visit.
+Cost of the exam
This exam is covered by the RAMQ
You must register at the front desk upon arrival at the clinic.
Make sure to bring the following with you:
- Your health insurance card (RAMQ)
- A valid prescription signed by your doctor
To avoid any delays, we recommend you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
No preparation is required.
After registering, a member of our team will escort you to the changing room where you will put on an exam gown.
You will then be taken to the exam room where the radiologist will apply a gel to the area to be examined and will take pictures using an ultrasound probe.
It is important to carefully follow the instructions in order to carry out the exam correctly and to ensure quality images.
For all exams, the radiologist must first analyze the numerous images obtained before making the final report. After the exam, the radiologist, at his/her discretion, may give you a brief preview of the result. Your doctor will receive a written copy of the final report within 24-48 hours.
- If you are coming for a breast ultrasound, it is VERY IMPORTANT to bring your previous mammograms and ultrasounds (on film or CD) and the reports pertaining to these.
- Bring a valid prescription signed by a physician
- Bring your health insurance card (so that we may access your file or create one)