Arthrography/Injections Under Fluoroscopy
Physicians prescribe an arthrography when they want to determine the exact position for alleviating joint pain.
This exam uses a minimum dose of radiation.
Make an appointment by calling the following Radiologie PB clinic:
- The Longueuil clinic located on Chambly Road: (450) 646-3520
- Duration of the exam: About 10 minutes
- Total duration of the visit: 45 to 60 minutes
The cost of this exam is covered by the RAMQ (free of charge).
You must register at the front desk upon arrival at the clinic.
Make sure to bring the following with you:
- Your health insurance card (RAMQ)
- A valid prescription signed by your doctor
We suggest that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
There is no preparation required for an appointment in general radiology.
A few minutes after you register, a member of our team will lead you to the changing room so you can put on an examination gown. The procedure will be explained to you throughout the exam.
The x-rays will be studied by the radiologist after you leave. A final report will be sent to your doctor within 24 to 48 hours.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment
- Bring your RAMQ health card
- Bring a valid prescription signed by your physician
- Inform the technologist if you are pregnant or think you might be