The facet block is an injection of drugs (e.g. cortisone) into the facet joints (spine: cervical, dorsal or lumbar). This procedure reduces inflammation and temporarily relieves pain from the facet joint.
Make an appointment or contact us at 450-646-3520.
You can also send us your request by fax (450 646-9884) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duration of the procedure: About 15 minutes
- Total duration of the visit: About 30 minutes.
The cost of this exam is covered by the RAMQ (free of charge).
We invite you to register at the front desk upon arrival at the clinic.
Make sure to bring the following with you:
- Your health insurance card (RAMQ)
- A valid prescription signed by your doctor
We suggest that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
No preparation is required on your part for this procedure.
A few minutes after you register, one of our team members will lead you to the changing room so you can put on an examination gown. The procedure will be explained to you throughout the exam.
The final report will be automatically sent to your doctor.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment
- Bring your RAMQ health card
- Bring a valid prescription signed by your physician
- Inform the technologist if you are pregnant or think you might be